5 Social Media Trends You Should Look Out for in 2022
1. TikTok Will will become even bigger
- As TikTok is not as saturated with advertising and brand pages like other social media platforms, businesses which manage to position themselves here will gain a competitive advantage for the future.
- Advertising costs are competitive in comparison to Instagram and Facebook.
- It enables brands to make user generated content a central part of their content strategy.
2. Instagram Reels are part of a paradigm shift
- Giving more power to creators. In the following months, Instagram will introduce new benefits for creators, which will be able to monetise their content within the platform.
- Instagram will focus on reels even more and they will continue to promote this format. Now with IGTV gone, the Video section is all about reels.
- More shopping options enable users to shop from the platform. Links in stories for all users and new features like Live Shopping are part of their efforts to make Instagram shoppable.
- Better communication is also part of the Instagram paradigm shift, so more messaging features are on their way.