Your privacy is important to us therefore we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors (,,data subjects’’) to our Website in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (,,GDPR’’).
Please read the following policy to understand how your information (,,personal data’’) will be treated.
This notice explains our online information practices regarding GDPR and the choices you can make about the way your information is used at our Website.
The processing of personal data will always be aligned with the GDPR and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations in which PREMIERE M SRL operates.
Through this data protection statement, our company would like to inform the visitors about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
In addition, the subjects are informed through this DATA PROTECTION POLICY about the rights they benefit of.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OWNERSHIP
You hereby agree that PREMIERE M SRL is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights over the content of this Website, including without limitation, articles, text, photographs, illustrations, music, audio and video clips, trademarks, designs and models, personal data, and that you will not use such materials in any way whatsoever except as expressly approved by PREMIERE M SRL. No portion of the content of this website may be reproduced, distributed or published in any form or by any means, without prior written approval from PREMIERE M SRL. You agree not to modify, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the images and the information posted on this website in any manner without prior written approval from PREMIERE M SRL.
PREMIERE M SRL. is a Romanian limited liability company, headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, Aleea Detunata, 9/95 Cluj-Napoca, registered with the Trade Registry under No. J12/2097/2002, having Taxpayer Identification Number: RO 14964561, acting as a Controller under GDPR.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
PREMIERE M SRL. has appointed Ms. MARIA MAN as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) who will endeavor to ensure that all personal data is processed in compliance with GDPR. Any visitor may at any time contact the Data Protection Officer directly with any questions or suggestions related to DATA PROTECTION POLICY using the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone +4-0264.449.800.
PRINCIPLES RELATING TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PREMIERE M SRL. shall so far as is reasonably practicable comply with the Data Protection Principles (the Principles) contained in the GDPR to ensure all data is:
- Fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner processed;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing;
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights, in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
- Right of access by the data subject;
- Right to rectification and erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object;
- Right to withdraw consent at any time;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a single supervisory authority.